Saturday, October 2, 2010

Deathwing Vs Alexstrasza

So first off this will contain a few spoilers so if you are not interested in that I would say turn yourself away from this today.



This is the full Dialogue of a fight between Alexstrasza and Deathwing. It happens after a quest line in the Twilight Highlands. They proceed to fight. One thing I find funny is that Alexstrasza said she "ended Malygos" wasn't that us? She just got us in and then her drakes came to help. She just shows up at the end and takes all the credit. I can see many people complaining about Alexstrasza's voice because she sounds like a grandmother and her model doesn't fit her voice. Think of it this way they are trying to make her voice to fit her role as Queen of the Dragons and the Aspect of life. Meaning the grandmother figure is a great choice for a voice. So they really don't care about those special people and their Alexstrasza fantasies. Deathwing's voice to me is perfect just as I thought it would be. The best line in my opinion
"The sun has set on this mortal world. Make peace with your end, for the hour of twilight falls!"

Enjoy your weekend hopefully it is not raining like it is here.

4 comments:

  1. I agree Deathwing's Voice is sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new voice of Alexstrasza personally seems to fit much mroe with the character

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Metzen Voiced Both Alexstrasza and Deathwing!

    ReplyDelete