Saturday, October 30, 2010

The New Water Effects

So with the new water effects being in place I have a new favourite thing to do with my free time. I go to Grizzly Hills in addition to still doing my pointless fishing to try and get myself a Sea Turtle mount I head to the logging camp where I do one of the most fun but unknown things in all of WoW. If you don't know what I am speaking about it is none other than "The Log Ride". This is where the NPC gives you a log to ride all the way from the logging camp to Venture Bay. You fly over the water falls down the rivers and now with the updated graphics it really is a visual ride also.

To all those who have no idea what I am talking about. Feel free to go to the logging camp and find the NPC at the top of one of the log shoots, talk to him get your log and then just enjoy the ride. Also don't feel bad if you want to go up and do it again and again. It really is that fun. So fun that if WoW was "real" this would be one of the first things that I would go do given the choice of anything in the game.

There are also so many backdrops which are much more visual then before. STV around ZG and the coastline itself look great with water and sunshaft effects. These are just a few things that are looking better and are more visual. Anything you have noticed?

Enjoy your weekend! And Gimm I might be a little late the Leafs play today at 7:00, but I will be there for the SS vs TM fun.

1 comment: