Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun, Fun, and More Fun

It is Friday,first day of Blizzcon for those interested, and with it being Friday it is time for the Reader Post. This week I asked people to submit some of the fun times they have had since 4.0.1 has hit. So let's hear about some of the fun.

I have enjoyed playing a getting a max level rogue without ever playing a rogue. I am referring to my pally who has basically the mechanics of a rogue. It has been kinda fun and I haven't completely decided if I like it or not, but I am sure there are plenty of people who are complaining and plenty of people who you can make fun of.

I have enjoyed being completely overpowered as a mage. I am doing stupid amounts of damage and I am feeling like I am the a DPS God. I am hoping it stays this way because I am liking the play style and who doesn't like owning face?

The Zoo. Otherwise known as my stable. I have a insane amount of pets and no word of a lie I went to babynames.com to figure out what I was going to name them all. Yes, you can make fun but I refuse to have a pet named "Cat" or "Owl". I am liking the fact I can call pets out of the blue and supply a variety in regards to raid buffs. This plus all of the focus changes I am loving the hunter as a whole.

4.0.1 has made me want Cataclysm to come out tomorrow. Not just because the earthquakes or all that crazy crap, but because it is unbalanced to all hell and I am not really a fan of being super OP or super underpowered. So bring on some more events and let Cata get here ASAP to satisfy my inner nerd.

I have enjoyed spending 10,000g reforging and gemming a countless amount of times. I know AH fiends like yourself are probably loving people like me, but I don't care. You realize that this is the first time in I cannot remember that I have enjoyed specing, glyphing, and gemming because it is new and exciting. I am going to the dummy and actually testing things out and having fun with it. So you can count your gold, but it has been awesome.

That is it for this week. As always look for next week's Reader Post topic on Sunday during Ask Gauss and get those submissions in by Thursday night to have a shot at being included.

Enjoy Blizzcon and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. easiest way to make gold since the patch?

    Vanishing powder...

    ReplyDelete