Friday, October 15, 2010

Bored?

So it is Friday and this week I asked people to send in what they are doing to get out of the boredom funk while waiting for Cataclysm. So maybe this will help out a lot of the Nation as we have still have over a month and a half to go.

I have been joining 5 man heroics and trying to get kicked. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is not. I find it much easier when I queue as a healer or a tank since the death toll seems to rise much faster.

Running all the instances that drop mounts especially ZG. I have wanted that tiger forever and I get this feeling that I am never going to have my very own Battlecat.

LOREMASTER! I want to get this done before all the quests I have always wanted to do will be gone forever. I have learned so much about the lore of this game and understood so much more the reason of why many of these instances exist. I would say to anyone that it is a great experience to take part in.

I have been going all around Azeroth taking as many pictures as I can. All the zones will be changed forever and I want to be able to look back and see how they were Once upon a time.




Apparently this week everyone was looking for ideas to get out of the funk and didn't have a lot to offer besides complaining that they were bored. Hopefully this will help.

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. best part of that video was "this video was carried by thunderfury"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am moving to Llane to become a real Gauss follower!! there I am hoping to overcome boredom and finish my Loremaster :)

    ReplyDelete