Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ask Gauss

Happy Halloween everyone on this day of the week known as Sunday. Sunday being the day that it is time for Ask Gauss. Where I go through all my mail for the week and pick a few questions to answer for you. For those who don't know how to get a hold of time or cannot find the link at the top of the page it is gaussafication@gmail.com. So getting that out of the way let's get to the questions shall we.

With Azeroth changing forever or at least before it all goes down what do you think is the best looking zone in the game?

Well since you are referring to the expansion I guess that means I have to exclude Nagrand, Howling Fjord, and Grizzly Hills. In the "Old" world I really enjoy Mulgore and not just because I play a tauren. The land is such a tranquil place. There are so many dropbacks around and just flying around in what we currently can on the flight masters you can see all of this. The land itself is really untouched by major civilization, which makes it more appealing to the eye visually.

I am sure though when they change the zones around Desolace and Feralas are going to shoot up my list rather quickly of zones you want to just visit to look at.

Without giving away too much does the novel "The Shattering" help us understand things more in game?

In a simple word yes. Anyone who reads it will get a much different picture of Garrosh and his motives. Not to mention Varian's son plays a large role in the novel as well. Basically it is a great way to understand all the events leading up to Deathwing's entrance into the world. I haven't finished it as of yet, but from what I have read this is what it seems to be doing. Now patch 4.0.3 is called "The Shattering" so I am not entirely sure if the events of the book will take place just as they did in the book in game. I guess only time will tell us this.

If a kid came to your door with Paladin, what would you do?

Inform his parents that they are banned from procreating.

That is it for this week. If you have a question you know where to send them. Next week's Reader's Post will be about those things you do in WoW that no one really knows about. Could be places, NPCs, or anything like that. The Log ride is the perfect example. As always you have till Thursday night to get those in for a chance to be included.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have to agree the book made me think completely different regarding my opinion sof Garrosh

    ReplyDelete