Saturday, April 3, 2010

Whirlwinder Roast

So Whirl has been bugging me for a long time to do a post centred around him. So maybe he spawned something new. Let's give it a go. If you liked what I did here there will be plenty of roasts in the future. Just give me idea on who to do it on.

So first off for those who don't know Whirl is a female troll. Well at least he is today he is... Some people might call him some what of a wow tranny. You see he has at least race and sex changed at least 14 times in the past 2 months. The sad part that isn't a joke..

When I log on and he says hello it makes me think of Forest Gump waving from his boat. Not to mention when I say die in a fire I think of him jumping off the boat while it crashes into the dock.

Even if his wife's name isn't Jenny if I ever met her that's what I would call her.

Speaking of that scene with him jumping off the boat. Is it just a guy on a boat thing with you jumping off the docks every time with For The Horde.

He's also from the east coast meaning I think I could yell at him for hours and he would offer me a lobster and a Kieths regardless of what I said.

Wait shaman healing is hard. Where the hell is my chain heal button.

I also love how he never admits to dying even when I can see his reincarnation is down with ora.

Did I mention I was able to kill him 4 times the same night on my bike in a span of 15 minutes. He just kept getting back on..and dying...

Nice PvP braces why you wearing those? Oh ya you deleted your BiS ones!

At least he doesn't ask me to play his DK. It's his damn mage

I could lie about his taste in music, but everyone saw you play Barbie Girl on vent...

Don't worry if you ever need a Bloodlust Whirl is ready to give it to you. Sometimes even before the pull. Yep, he is pro like that.

So there you have it the confused Shaman we have in know as Whirlwinder. By sure to say hi and be as confused as we all are when he changes his race or gender again.

Here is a video for you Whirl. If you were an NPC this would be you!


3 comments:

  1. Go whirl Bloodlust like a Boss!

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I play my DK :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just pee'd myself from laughin so hard. lmfao.

    ReplyDelete