You Fail At Boss Tactics If...
- Your ability to run 20yrds in 5 seconds if non existent
- Distance frames appear to be in a different language
- You conveniently dc whenever you screw up
- The concept of the middle of the room causing confusion
- You interpret "melee stay the fuck away till a target is chosen" as "beat on the thing while you blow up the raid"
- When you are targeted for an icetomb you want to share this experience with the entire raid
- LoS some how means die like a champ
- You think dragons don't cleave or tail swipe.
- The word "stack" means be as far away as possible so you get no heals
- "Stop DPS" means blow all cooldowns so I have awesome numbers on the damage meter
- Don't go on platform means run up on it to target the boss like a pro
- You think purple flames are finally the flames that give you haste
- You think staying spread out is only a guideline
- Bloodlust after next portal means Bloodlust now
- You caused a raid wipe or almost did then complain like a 8 year old when asked to step out
- You think decurse means everyone but you
- Your tactics on a boss fight cause people to hearthing during pulls
That is it for this week. Enjoy your free loot Tuesday unless that is if you are extending of course!