Friday, April 2, 2010

Why Are You Late Again?

So as a guild and raid leader I have heard some wonderful excuses of why people were late or why someone couldn't attend at all. I am not saying they were all lying, but I am probably sure some of them were. So what I wanted people to tell me this week was reasons or excuse you have heard or gave for being late for a raid. So here they are

My girlfriend was going into labour, but I am hardcore I dropped her off at the hospital so I can come home to raid. She will be there long after the raid is over I can catch up with her then.

My friend was robbed I had to go help him see what was missing

I got dragged to a Celine Dion concert. Now I realize telling you this will get me laughed at, but I want you to feel my pain.

My honey do list wasn't finished.

I am not late I am on time with style.

I am on time if you forget what time zone we raid in.

My house was on fire. No really it was.

I'll be the first to admit I should never have Thai food again. The second person is the one who has to clean the bathroom.

I tried to time it so I would sleep through trash. Did I sleep long enough or should I go back to sleep?

The repair man was giving me the eye I didn't feel comfortable turning my back to him at any moment.

I found out it is actually hard to break into my house. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this at the moment.

My neighbour changed his WiFi password I needed to figure out what it was.

Mom needed me to do the dishes. Apparently she wasn't kidding when she said I hadn't done them for a week.

Getting rid of the bodies took longer than expected.

My dealer was trying to rip me off had to set him straight.

Pickle tickle time is few and far between have to take it when I can get it.


So those were all the ones I could post without getting a stupid amount of hate mail. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Pickle tickle lol

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad thing is those are probably mostly true. I am actually more interested in what you couldn't post lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. on time with style hehe

    ReplyDelete