Sunday, September 6, 2009

For the Horde Highlights

The raid was successful which is obvious because well because no matter how much I complain about how moronic people can be they somehow no matter how much they suck they pull it off. So today for the run I decided to highlight some things that happened.

1) How do people fall behind in the first 10seconds like honestly they click the dam ready button and 10 seconds later they are behind. If only we were on vent I could think of so many ways to poke fun at them.

2)Along with the falling behind how does one not only fall off the dock once, not twice but three times. Lets just say it was obvious when I check this guys Title and it said "Jenkins"

3)It never surprises my how people complain they don't get summons when they jump off the boat on the way to stormwind. Like honestly you are the dumbass that jumped off the boat and you expect me to fix your problem. Your a moron go die in a fire.

4)How do people do less than 1k dps at level 80 and think its good. Are people this retarded? Honestly how does some suck so bad

Guess we will have another run tomorrow because of the holiday, maybe people tomorrow will surprise me

2 comments: