Thursday, September 3, 2009

New App

So those who know me I am the Leader of Three Score. For those who don't really who the hell are you and why are you here then. Anyways I always get whispers about people wanting to join the guild for some reason or the other, and as always I am there to give people the benefit of the doubt. That first off they are actually up to our level and secondly that they are not an idiot. I know asuming the second might be a stretch for many, but can't always asume the worst. Anyways he/she was polite and actually did try to convince me that they were so awesome they didn't need to put up an App, which in my books even if they were horrible at least they weren't a moron. So they posted and of course i didn't tell them i would be looking at it right away becasue all I need is whispers ever 30seconds asking me what I think. For those who don't know me and are still reading, yes I hate people.

Ok so I looked at the App gear wasn't too bad, obviously not good enough for our level but he/she was shooting high. Why join a sub par guild when you can get one near or at the top right? Then I noticed they had no gems, no chants on ANYTHING. Maybe i am an elitest but like wtf? You are applying to a guild and want to show you are commited to your toon and you don't even do this. Like not even shitty green gems that I could make fun of for being cheap. NO GEMS. NO CHANTS. I reloaded the page like 4 times just to make sure it was working properly. Of course it came out the same. Before anyone says anything Armory wasn't bugged I checked my own toon to make sure of it. Now this wasn't even the best part. I didn't even happen to see his spec. For this Mage was so awesome he didn't even need any talents in arcane or fire he just put them all in Frost. Yes you heard me right 0/0/71 was the spec. I didn't even bother looking at his expierence or rep at this point, and now I come to a point.

1) Do I even bother this person and till them they are a complete and other idiot
2)Do I try to be nice and say your just not ready for our level of content
3)Tell him/her they are a complete and utter moron and they fail at wow

Lets just say I was in a good mood and went with Option 2. Besides I had only been asked to Tank the heroic daily like 10 times so it was looking like a good night. The point being they tried to tell me that I was full of crap and had no idea what level of gear was needed for the content we do. Of course I just am clueless you moron. Maybe I should put 71 points in Arms and just own everyones face. So lets just say my nicest went away and I moved to Option 3. This is what I get for trying to be nice. They threatened to ignore me and I thought my prayers were answered, but I wasn't that lucky. 71 points in frost apparently topped the dmg meters in all groups he was in. Of course he was probably running regular nexus with 68s and even they would be on his ass.

After about 20 minutes of his ranting and by this point I could even think of anything else to make fun of him on. I still couldn't get over his spec. They stopped apparently their mother called them for Dinner. Let this be a lesson to you guild leaders please ask the age question first and then although you may get a good laugh at their expense for a few nights you won't have to argue with a mamma's boy or girl

5 comments:

  1. so your saying 71 points in frost is a bad thing then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You now know people are going to be whispering you all the time just because

    -Socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again. Don't waste your time pointing out the things that were stated quite obviously.
    0/0/71 mage is a horrible thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "so your saying 71 points in frost is a bad thing then?"

    Just.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA!!! One of the funnier things I have read in a long time! Thanks for the cheering up!

    ReplyDelete