Monday, September 7, 2009

Talking to Gold Sellers can be fun

So topic says it all let me go through the conversation. First I was sitting in Dalaran doing nothing much besides Pi spam in trade when he whispered me and I decided to have a little fun with him so here it is

Darine(the gold seller):hey do you have time to talk?
of course I see its a level 1 and know what its about
Gauss: For Gold sellers I always have the time
Darine: Have I already talked to you?
Gauss: No I just know
Darine: How do you know?
Gauss: Because your a level 1 and asked to talk to me
Darine: Did you want to know the special we are having then
Gauss: Only if it includes a free Pizza
Darine: It doesn't
Gauss: How are you going to make a sale without free Pizza
Darine: we have free Delivery
Gauss: But you have no Pizza
Darine: Do you need gold?
Gauss: Everyone needs gold
Darine:So you want to know the special we are having
Gauss: I said if it came with free Pizza
Darine: It doesn't do you still want to know?
Gauss: Let me tell you something. You suck at this job. Do you ever watch TV?
Darine: I do
Gauss: Ok good, have you seen the Slap Chop ad?
Darine: No whats that
Gauss: how could you not have seen that?
Darine: can I tell you the specials
Gauss: just know this YOUR GONNA LOVE MY NUTS
Darine:so we have lots of gold $80 for 20k
Gauss: I'M A TEEPEE
Darine: can i order you some
Gauss:I'M A WIGWAM


he stopped answering me after this i wish he didn't I was having a lot of fun with him.

To all those asking I will be doing my thoughts on races and classes soon enough I just have to put it all into words

7 comments:

  1. You sir are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR GONNA LOVE MY NUTS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it just isn't a deal unless you get a free pizza is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how he kept trying thats funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gauss is there anything you won't do

    -Socks

    ReplyDelete
  6. does he live in a cave? How can you of not seen that?

    ReplyDelete