Thursday, September 3, 2009

WTF Blizz

So we went to go kill Anub'arak in ToC today and magicallythe floor the Lich King Destroied the previous night was back again. So instead of having the option to see the event again and all the wonderful stuff there is no NPC to trigger it. So ya apparently the event was bugged and we are getting screwed out of a kill hopefully its up and running by Sunday because I would really hate to be screwed out of the kill because of some stupid glitch.

So off to WG we went and killed the new guy in a one shot. Your basic fire is bad fight so watch out for idiots in your groups that like to stand in fires. Did another FL4 Tower and started to try XT hard mode. When of course my peaceful night decided to end.

Do people even look where you are when they ask you to tank an instance like honestly. This really bugs me. I am sitting in Ulduar and my DBM even responds to them as such and they still keep asking and I am forced to use my macro. For those who don't know it or haven't seen it here it is

Yes I can tank and I have no good reason not to really run your instance with you, but the simple answer is I am an @$$hole who thinks he is better than you. So good luck in your instance without me and GAUSS FOR PRES!!!

Actually this time I had a reason, but obviously this moron was to stupid to realize I was in Ulduar actually fighting a boss when he asked not only once when I refused to respond, but the second and third time.

Anyways there is my bitching for the day. If you want For the Horde i'll run my groups as always throughout the weekend just look for the trade spam. Enjoy your long weekend!

3 comments:

  1. will you come tank Sm for me Gauss? plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres some litle things to change but i lov'd your macro.

    ReplyDelete