Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gauss Nation

So I have been doing this for a week now and already seem to have a bunch of supporters. Thank you all for all the comments in game and on here. That will probably be the only nice thing you will ever here me say because as you know I hate people and enjoy anyway possible to belittle them. If I didn't reply back to you in game it was probably because I had no clue who you were and assumed you were asking me for money and didn't have the time to come up with some reason not to give it to you.

Anyways, the For The Horde runs will be up again tomorrow and will happen once a day all weekend most likely early afternoon so grab your spots quickly as I hate when people bitch and complain how they missed out. Honestly I don't care get your invite early and walk your dam dog after or shoot him and you will never have to walk him and miss the raid again. If you have gone before it doesn't matter come along they are always fun and we have a good time. Why wouldn't we when I constantly make fun of people and speak only in /rw

I have also been asked if I can expand my runs to old school instances for all the achievement happy people. Maybe if there is enough people who want to do it I will run them. It would be a nice change to make fun of people for doing new-old retarded things. If there is an instance you would like to get going on tell me on here or in game and I will look into it. If I don't respond mail me as I tend to look at that more often.

and finally Welcome all to the Gauss Nation let us all pledge to make a noob's life a living hell

6 comments:

  1. Gauss! you should totatlly make a sunwell raid, i'll be down!

    -Hercules

    ReplyDelete
  2. "new-old retarded things"
    ROFL! Gauss nation FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in for whatever

    -Boggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now a Member! I will tell everyone to join reading this is makes me laugh so hard

    ReplyDelete