Saturday, September 5, 2009

Well that For the Horde was interesting

So if yesterday's For the Horde went smoothly and people never did anything retarded well today was the opposite. Something so simple as taking off path of frost seemed impossible. I must asked that about 20+ times and apparently that didn't help. Not to mention I am fearful for the future because of a particular person named Bagellord. Anything you could do wrong he was able to do it. Even those things you thought impossible. Apparently to him the bottom of the stairs meant the top dps by the door meant run to the oppositie side like a complete moron, and finally don't get on the boat meant get on it. Now I would have kicked him, but it did amuse me to see how completely retarded so I did keep him in the raid.

Now all the stupidness aside I never thought 40 people assembled could have DPS that bad. I am not kidding I think it took 15minutes to take down the IF king. It took long enough they could get enforcements to come and get there. It was certainly a good thing I was tanking, but really this made me think is it really possible for me to fail at this. The group was like 80% suck and still pulled it off maybe have to get to that 39/40 suck to actually test of the theory.

Suck or not though always is entertaining and the quest to get every horde a black bear will go on. As will my constant bitching and complaining and morons in these raids. Till tomorrows raid that will be all!

1 comment:

  1. I have been part of some that always fail so if you did it you did it

    ReplyDelete