Sunday, September 13, 2009

People who Ignore me

Honestly I don't know what it is about people that they think it is going to scar me for life by ignoring me. It;s even better when they announce it to everyone like it is their greatest accomplishment. So you don't like Pi? Do you think I care? You didn't ask for my opinion, but I am still going to give it to you. So go ahead and ignore me mark it on your calendar, bake yourself a cake make sure you put some candles on it to show you are that proud of yourself, but don't think for a second that it will change anything I say or do. Because the truth is I care about as much about what you think as the crap I flush down the toilet every morning.

One thing I always find funny is when people have ignored me and then find out they need me for something. Be it and invite to one of the Epic For The Horde runs or to craft something they can get from no one but me. Maybe its cruel but I laugh endlessly when they keep asking and I keep telling them they are a retard for ignoring me. Especially when I told them it would happen when they were so proud of ignoring me.

I also love the awkward moments when we invite someone to the guild or they are an app and they have me ignored. I give them a hard time about how they are applying to a guild where they have a guild leader ignored, but its all in good fun. But truthfully its not a really good idea to be ignoring the guy reviewing your application for future reference.

So if your there and someone says they are ignoring me or they are going to ignore me if I keep it up. Just do as I do laugh at them, because it makes my day to piss people off.

3 comments:

  1. Why would anyone ignore you your Gauss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't understand ppl that ignore you and then proceed to ask for an inv to For the Horde.......makes no sense at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They must not like Pi. Don't people realize its a joke?

    ReplyDelete