Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ask Gauss

Sunday it is the last day of the weekend unless there is some unknown holiday I don't know about. This week also significant because it is the last week of summer for those still under 18. Meaning the population of Alliance will drop by 50% most of the time. Well with everyone knowing that you should all feel better and I can now get on with the questions of the week. Do you really think offering gold for people to preform is a good idea?

It is something I just decided to do for the week in order to show people what they were actually capable of. It is the end of an expansion people are kind of bored of the content. So giving them a little push and give them something to shoot for works. Besides a little friendly competition never hurt anyone. Although, many people said they preformed the exact same way they do every time. Which to me is perfect and I hope they keep it up from every week on. You see people probably won't admit it if you ask them, but everyone strives to be the best. So don't think of it as rewarding people for poor past performances instead I think of it as rewarding the current performance and giving everyone a reason to be at the top of their game for every possible pull.

How are you able to complete so many successful For The Horde?

In all honesty I just assemble everyone together, tell them what needs to be done, and give them directions to do so. I don't play everyone's class or control their keyboards and mouses. It is just like a boss fight; their is a strat and if you execute it correctly for the most part then you will get the job done. Now with FTH things are a little different and the strat cannot always be the same, but there is also more forgiveness for people wavering from the strat compared to a PvE fight. I guess people decide to listen because they have heard from others that I can get the job done. So they come in listen and don't question my choices. So who knows if I wasn't successful in the first few runs I did then who knows right?

There is talk that when people join a raid of mine they are more inclined to listen and do what is asked of them more than other people. I have no idea if that is true or if they are just scared that I will poke fun at them and they will become the new Bagellord. Whatever it is, I will take it. The FTH runs will keep happening into Cataclysm and beyond and for as long as I play this game and as long and they are still part of it. So I look forward to throwing the Alliance new tricks each and every week just as they look forward to trying to shut me down each and every week.

Do you think you will ever get into beta?

When a ret pally uses more than 2 abilities and a hearthstone.

That is it for this week. Just so everyone knows this week's Reader Post will be pushed till Saturday. So you will have one extra day to get your submissions in. Why you ask? Well Friday is actually the 1 year anniversary of this blog and I think that is worth celebrating. This week's Reader Post will be about your favourite blog moments of mine from the last year.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend and your summer.

1 comment: