Friday, August 13, 2010

Gauss Nation's Favourite WoW Music Videos

So this week's reader post was all about your submissions of your favourite WoW music videos. I decided to make this into a Top 10 with all of your submissions counting as votes. So without waiting any longer.

10. Take My Quest


9. Ni Hao (A Gold Farmers Story)


8. No Love For This Pug


7. The Story


6.ROFLMAO


5.Cruel Cruel Moon


4. Honor Kills


3. Big Blue Dress


2. Forever A Nub


1.Don't Make Me Get My Main


There you have it the Gauss Nation's top 10 WoW music videos. If you want to be involved in next week's Reader Post look for the topic this Sunday at the end of the Ask Gauss article. As always thank you all for the submissions and have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Don't make me get my main is just awesome glad it got number 1

    ReplyDelete