Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Gonna Punch That Dragon In The Face!

So for all of you who don't know about Simon and Lewis they are 2 friends who make gaming videos including World of Warcraft Beta. I guess this is where I get my fix with Blizzard being the way they are and deciding not to give me a beta key. The two of them form THE YOGSCAST. I seriously recommend watching these videos they are absolutely hilarious. Of course they are not completely informative, but that is not the point. I don't want to give away what is going on in Cataclysm, but things like this are fun to see. They take tours the changed zones, the new starting areas, new fishing dailies, Vashjr and, of course, Hyjal. Anyways, I will link my favourite video of theirs dealing with the beta now. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did



And I only have one thing left to say. I'M GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: